Payments & Klarna
Little Jagger accepts payments using Visa, Mastercard, American Express debit and credit card, Paypal, and apple pay. Payments are made via Shopify, an approved secure gateway.
Klarna. Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay in 3 equal interest-free instalment
How does it work?
- Select 'Buy now, pay later with Klarna' at the payment stage of checkout
- Enter your details as normal, including your name, address, email, mobile and card details
- First payment will be taken from your card by Klarna when your order is dispatched
- Second payment will then be automatically collected from your payment card by Klarna 30 days later and third payment at 60 days. Klarna will send you notifications when your payment is due, as well as when it is collected - so you are kept up to date, at all times!
Terms and Conditions
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
If you need further assistance you can contact Klarna’s customer care team for free, or use Klarna online chat service.
Please find links below:
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333